http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Who I am is Who I want to Be: Sisterhood of Traveling Pants

Friday, June 10, 2005

Sisterhood of Traveling Pants

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Last weekend, I went to see “The Sisterhood of Traveling Pants” which my sisterhood, meaning, with my best friend and my good friend (Pinky & Adrienne). I liked the movie very much, it was sweet, cute, fun, beautiful (scenery and the girls). Actually, after the movie, I really wanted to visit Greece (Gawd! It’s so beautiful!)

Movie is about four friends, who are all so different from one another.
Setting is basically during a Summer vacation, where all four friends are about to embark on a new journey 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Meet the sisters::…

Lena: Artistic, shy, girly, beautiful, sweet & safe…for the Summer, she goes back to her Roots (I suppose), Greece. But there she meets the man of her dreams, where she changes and takes chances to find and realize true love.

Carmen: Writer, brave, loud, opinionative, courageous, & curvaceous. For the summer, she goes to meet her dad, where she finds out that her dad has already started a new family of his own, where she can’t fit in.

Tibby: Outsider, non-emotional, punkish, does whatever she pleases basically…for the summer, she reluctantly stays back in her town and works at a store. She is a future filmmaker…she meets an annoying little girl, who soon becomes a big part of her life.

Bridget: Athletic, strong, extrovert, gets what she wants. For the summer, she goes to a Soccer camp. She recently lost her mother…
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just before they leave, they come upon a Jeans Pant, which miraculously fits all of them.
Don’t we all need pants like that.. hehe?

They share their journey with each other through the pant. Now is it possible that the pants have magical powers or is it just that we intend to believe in superstitious stuff.
I liked the movie…. You laugh, you cry….its wonderful!

LAUGH CRY & SHARE THE PANT
Acting by all is good too! Loved each character….It was a good Summer Chick Flick!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I would definitely recommend you gals going to see this movie with your friends or mother (not a date movie). Btw, don’t forget to go ga-ga over the Greek boy.. choo cute and that accent! HOT!

Btw, I think I am a mix of Lena (quiet & artistic) & Carmen (the writer…since I like to think I am one)

{Ofcourse, I am a quiz addict…so I took a quiz… hehe}
Take the quiz: "Which Sisterhood from the Traveling Pants girl are you most like? **PICS**"

Lena
You are soft-spoken Lena! You are a gifted artist as beautiful as her drawings. You come upon unexpected romance in unlikely places. Lena is known as the beauty of the group-much to your own dismay. You'd prefer that people appreciate you for your art. If they have to notice her at all, that is.

Last week we had an assignment of desiging a Movie poster, ofcourse, I chose this movie.. so check it out.. this is my movie poster.. do u like it?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://jtuatewa.com/ycaq/cbwu.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://vmbhqfac.com/cazx/xmbh.html]Cool site[/url]

4:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

4:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://jtuatewa.com/ycaq/cbwu.html | http://pzibceqc.com/eqjm/kasj.html

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

« Aquarius » The WeatherPixie
Cursors by Xquizit_442