http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Who I am is Who I want to Be: Monday Sucks

Monday, May 16, 2005

Monday Sucks

Well, my days are pretty similar all the time, so to me each and every day sucks, but today (Monday) sucks for special reason....let's take a look:

  • Woke up to my dog barking and sitting on top of me...
  • Saw that my dog pooped on my carpet -- cleaned that -- smell was just too much for me to take, so I threw up (in the bathroom)
  • Then, realized ...ahh! I have a headache now! [someone send me Excedrin plz!]
  • Then watched the stupidest song on t.v [Altaf Raja song --yuck! he makes me sick!]
  • Then cleaned my bathroom (much need cause instead of bathroom stuff I had tons of magazines all over the floor] -- think i m addicted to magazines now!
  • Cleaned my bathroom and realized I have brand new 5 bottles of shampoo (all different), over 40 bottles of nailpolishes, over30 perfume bottles, over 5 big Lotion bottles, over 5 body sprays, over 15 hair clips, over 25 cds (with scratches!), and too many hair brushes.
  • Then I cannot seem to think ... creative mind block... hence, cannot seem to finish an assignment! (Note to self: Learn Photoshop & Illustrator by now Damn it!!)

Well this is just half of the day....can't seem to wait till this day ends!

Oh, btw, I opted for the simple blog background, cause I was unable to figure out how the hell was I supposed post anything on it.....


Edit: I luv these damn quizes!
Hey I always wanted to live in Europe or India.
Your Inner European is Italian!



Passionate and colorful.
You show the world what culture really is.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Currently Listening to: Rabbi's Jugni

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Please sign this Petition
http://www.petitiononline.com/diwali03/
Thank You!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

« Aquarius » The WeatherPixie
Cursors by Xquizit_442