http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Who I am is Who I want to Be: Laughter, Love & Peace

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Laughter, Love & Peace

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Conan O Brien on Calling centers.. too funny!
Btw, I have called these calling centers so many times and it just makes me laugh, when I hear the accent and these people call themselves John, Alice, James...etc...haha

Click here to view it

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Abhishek Bachchan : When A Man Loves A Woman She's In Big Trouble
(Read what my Abhi had to say about Love....
)
TALL DARK & HANDSOME
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

World Peace... Is that too much to ask for?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

« Aquarius » The WeatherPixie
Cursors by Xquizit_442