http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Who I am is Who I want to Be: Note to self: Never listen to favorite songs while Driving

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Note to self: Never listen to favorite songs while Driving

There I was enjoying and driving in my beautiful silver mustang and listening to a cd that I had recently made of all my favorite beautiful songs like Pal - Kay Kay, Le Chale - My Brother Nikhil, and songs by Gulzar and Jagjit songs...Koi Yeh Kaisei Kahei..etc.....
And then called my friend up on my cell and started chattin with her, from nowhere I started to cry (can't remember about what...now?), but I started to cry (not hysterically!)

I look to my left that a cop is right beside me...I am within the speed limit...so no problem there...After 10 mins. of crying on the cell. I start to wipe my tears off and I hear the cop flashing me to pull over. I was shocked...I was driving exactly 55 on the 55 speed limit. What could I have possibly done...the cop comes over and asks, me How are you doing mam?
I say, I am fine ... I wasn't speeding.

Cop: I Know, but I think you are emotionally unstable to drive.
Me: Laughing while wiping my tears off, nothing wrong here sir, I was just listening to a song and it made me cry. I am fine.
Cop: Mam, but I need you to take a deep breath and calm down, before I can let you get on the highway.
thinking...you r kidding wiht me.. I m not even crying hysterically .. just have some tears...
Then I took a sip of water and assured the cop that I am fine now.

Cop: Okay mam, you take care now and drive safely.
Still laughing... Okay Thank you, bye!

The cop followed me for about 15 min. before he took a U turn and went on his way....

Could this possibly the most embarassing moment of my life or no...........?

Anyways...I took this quiz...Which American Best suits you?
I was shocked to see the results cause Atlanta came in first, so thats assuring that I am living in the right city.. I do Love Atlanta! hehe
It's the best.. now the only thing I want is to get a job in the downtown area and get an apt. there.. then thats it.. that'll be perfect



American Cities That Best Fit You:



65% Atlanta

60% Austin

55% Honolulu

50% Denver

50% Miami




I am done with all my assignments today .. so thought about taking several quizes..
Okay the personality matches but I hate that color.. yuck!


What Color Are you?

YOU are the person to call in a time of need. People can count on you to rally and come through. You have an understanding and a compassion for the human element that far outweighs the average person. Smart and fun to be with, you are a favorite at any function due to your love of life and generosity of spirit. Your personal color resonates with your high ideals. Wearing, meditating or surrounding yourself with Aquifer helps you feel safe and grounded.
YourBirthday:
01.31
AQUIFERPANTONE
Click here to find your color
You are 93% Aquarius




How much do you match your zodiac sign?



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Listening to Aaanei Do ~ Kuch Meetha Ho Janei Do
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ok I found this link to be too funny, cause my best friend is Payal.
http://www.badindiangirl.com/Payal.html



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

« Aquarius » The WeatherPixie
Cursors by Xquizit_442