http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Who I am is Who I want to Be: Back to those darn quizzes

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Back to those darn quizzes

Sue me...I like quizzes :-)

This is so true about me...




You're Watership Down!

by Richard Adams

Though many think of you as a bit young, even childish, you're
actually incredibly deep and complex. You show people the need to rethink their
assumptions, and confront them on everything from how they think to where they
build their houses. You might be one of the greatest people of all time. You'd
be recognized as such if you weren't always talking about talking rabbits.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



Thanx to Vikram...I took this quiz...and it is I guess, a bit true about my thoughts
You scored as Idealist. Idealism centers around the belief that we are moving towards something greater. An odd mix of evolutionist and spiritualist, you see the divine within ourselves, waiting to emerge over time. Many religious traditions express how the divine spirit lost its identity, thus creating our world of turmoil, but in time it will find itself and all things will again become one.

Idealist

81%

Romanticist

81%

Existentialist

69%

Materialist

56%

Postmodernist

50%

Cultural Creative

50%

Fundamentalist

44%

Modernist

31%

What is Your World View? (updated)
created with QuizFarm.com

You scored as Aston Martin Vanquish. You like to be different but still very quick, everyone is jealous of you.

Aston Martin Vanquish

75%

03' Mustang SVT Cobra

63%

99' Mitsu Eclipse GSX

63%

Trans Am

50%

02' Xtreme Blazer

50%

00' Honda Civic

50%

05' Cobalt SS

50%

02' Mazda Miata

50%

87' Z28 Camaro IROC

50%

91' Geo Storm

50%

00' audi A4

38%

Ford Focus ZX3 02'

38%

90' Turbo Supra

25%

64' Impala

25%


What car I should drive v1.02
created with QuizFarm.com


Okay I have no idea which car is this...but I own the car that came in Second (mustang!) wooohooo!!
Thats my baby (o ya I m meeka) :-D
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Listening to "La Tortura" - Shakira ( I love Spanish Music!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am sooooo jealous!
i don't even have a bike!
let alone a sexy car like dat!
sniff!

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

« Aquarius » The WeatherPixie
Cursors by Xquizit_442