http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Who I am is Who I want to Be: Someone's boring me. I think it's me

Friday, May 13, 2005

Someone's boring me. I think it's me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
1. what is your full name: Bhoomika
2. Age: 21
3. what color pants are you wearing right now? Red (pajamas)
4. what are you listening to right now: Jugni by Rabbi
5. what are the last 2 digits of your phone number: 15
6. what was the last thing you ate: Mango Bite Candy ( luv it!)
7. if you were a crayon what color would u be? Black (its my fav…or is it cause I am a dark person :-D )
8. how is the weather right now: Hot Hot!
9. last person you talked to on the phone: Pinky (mY best friend)
10. first thing you notice about the opposite sex: eyes and umm…style (clothing)
11. how are you today: Happy! Went shopping… hehe
12. favorite drink: anything lime..
13. favorite alcoholic drink: None..
14. favorite sports: i'm a lazy cow. I hate sports..even watching them makes me sick!
15. hair color: Dark Brown
16. eye color: Brown.
17. do you wear contacts: nope
18. siblings: younger brother
19. favorite month: January, My birthday!!! Yippie!
20. favorite food: Indian…American….
21. last movie you watched?: Spanglish (good movie!)
22. favorite day of the year: 31st January…(It’s my b-day!)
23. are you too shy to ask someone out: I m just shy period…
24. summer or winter: Winter! Def..winter.. I hate summer to the core!
25. hugs or kisses? Hugs….
26. chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla.. hate chocolate! Yuck!
27. 30. living arrangements: with my family
28. 31. what books are you reading: I m currently reading 4 books.. whichever I am in mood for…1) Fat Girl’s Guide to Life 2) Born Confused 3) Wacky Laws in America 4) Some personality book..
29. what's on your mouse pad: don’t have one…
30. favorite board game: ludo or Monopoly…
31. what did you do last night: Wrote 18 pages long Art History Paper ( I hate Art History!!)
32. favorite smells: Anything by Victoria Secret, Estee Lauder, .. I love perfumes..
33. can you touch your nose with your tongue: eee no…
34. what or who inspires you? Music and my badi mummy (my grandma.)
35. favorite flower: guess… roses
36. if u were to jump onto a plane rite now to get outta the stressful lives we live...where would ur plane be heading to?: India all the way! …
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Blogger jazz said...

i know two bhumikas and the surprizing thing is similarty in... i can swear this blog of you might well be blog of any one of them, when i first stumbled on your blog i thought it was theirs!!!

4:39 PM  
Blogger Bhumi said...

That's interesting...may be its a girly thing... na?

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

« Aquarius » The WeatherPixie
Cursors by Xquizit_442