http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Who I am is Who I want to Be

Monday, April 18, 2005



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sonogram of my future Niece or Nephew
Hoping for a niece though!
That is the most amazing picture I have ever seen...My best friend, Payal is 3 months pregnant. I am so happy! I can't wait to be massi to this little one!
"Expecting a baby is such a beautiful
feeling, such a fresh new awareness of the beauty of life, the joy of
anticipation." ~~Alan Doan~~

I have been waiting for this news ever since she got married 2 yrs. ago! I can’t wait till November! Plus I have the first say to name the child..hehe
Congrats Payal & Vic !

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

« Aquarius » The WeatherPixie
Cursors by Xquizit_442