http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Who I am is Who I want to Be: What is Blog?

Saturday, August 21, 2004

What is Blog?

I feel like I am addicted to this whole BlOG thing. I am not quite sure why I created this blog.
I have created account in all the famous blog sites and have never wrote a word. But then, again, a friend invited me to this and here I am. Either my friends hate me or I am just addicted to this serious sickness called "BLOGGER"

I am not quite sure why people create Blogs....why in the world do they want others to read about their life or who is so free to read about other people's lives. Anyways, I just thought I would search the true meaning of BLOG... What is a Blog anyway....

A dictionary definition
Blog is basically a journal that is available on the web. The activity of
updating a blog is "blogging" and someone who keeps a blog is a "blogger."
Blogs are typically updated daily using software that allows people with
little or no technical background to update and maintain the blog. Postings
on a blog are almost always arranged in cronological order with the most
recent additions featured most prominantly.

Others define it by calling it their Online Diary, Personal Oasis, or Networking...

My Definition
a place where no one knows me ~ So I can express my "real" self.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark Andrew said...

Stumbled onto your blog tonight. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. Enjoy.

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

« Aquarius » The WeatherPixie
Cursors by Xquizit_442