http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Who I am is Who I want to Be: Monday Madness

Monday, August 08, 2005

Monday Madness

I found this site called, Monday Madness and they post these questions only for Monday. So here goes:

What would you do in the following situations?

1. The store clerk undercharges you for an item you purchase?
Yippie! My lucky day!
2. The cashier gives you change for a fifty dollar bill when you only gave her a twenty, and you don't realize it until you're out the door?
I would actually go back in and give it back to them.
3. You see your best friend's husband/wife with another woman/man at a neighborhood restaurant?
Ooooh! I know my best friend’s husband is a big flirt but he loves my best friend too much to hurt her…so I wouldn’t think too much of it. But I would call my friend up and tell her.

4. Your 15 year old asks you if you ever tried an alcoholic beverage before you were of legeal drinking age (and you have)?

I would lie like crazy! Hell no! No daughter of mine will be drinking ever…(I actually don’t drink either)

5. You find a one hundred dollar bill laying on the floor of a department store?

Again, My Lucky day! Pick it up like it’s mine.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

Hope to hear from you soon!

12:01 PM  
Blogger Bhumi said...

Dang! Even Blogs aren't safe these days! Spam on Blog!

GOD!

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

« Aquarius » The WeatherPixie
Cursors by Xquizit_442